Monday, August 8, 2011

Facebook
Kadir Muhammed > D'PRINCE
OMOBA When you call your
daughter
with intention to ask her to
do something..
"OLA!!OLA! can u come
please!?" she will not
answer.. u try again and
again.. no reply
You go to look for her...
"why didn't you answer me?"
"mummyyou know I can't
hear properly.. I am partially
deaf"
Next Day... "OLA.. Come and
see what I bought for you.. I
bought.."
"YES MUMMY!! I'm comin!"
6 hours ago · Like · Unsubscribe ·
Remove
Peter Olabamibo hey muhammed
daz cool,but dat ola shud be
muhammed.
6 hours ago · Like · Remove
Kadir Muhammed Aiight. Search
all the whole unity for stanbíc
BÅNK tòdæy but it was all in vain. I
wanted to give you a surprise
visit. Lol
5 hours ago · Like · Remove
Ibrahim Yusuf @kadir.why didnt
you give him a surprise visit?
24 minutes ago · Like · Remove
Kadir Muhammed I was unable
to locate the darned location #
stanbic Båñk
Just now · Like · Remove
Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment